Today’s recipe is an incredibly versatile one: low carb wrap. You can make the wrap and add any filling you like, just use your creativity! For this video, I used chicken breasts, yoghurt, spinach, and guacamole. You can also make sweet versions, adding fruit, chocolate or any nut butter. YUM!
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch
- A pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and using a fork whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan and pour the mixture in. Cook it for like 2 minutes or less, then flip to the other side and cook for another 1 minute or so.
- It’s done! You can add any fillings you like, use your creativity!
Looking for more ideas for breakfast? You can find amazing recipes on our Low Carb Breakfast series page!