I’m Leo and I’m here today to show how easy it is to make a delicious and fluffy Low Carb Almond Bread.
Handy is going to prepare everything for me so, just between us, she is not that smart and can’t talk… so while I explain the recipe, she is going to make it.
OK, let’s prepare our Low Carb Almond Bread.
- 5 cups of almond meal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of apple vinegar
- 6 eggs
- Before starting, preheat oven to 150C (300F).
- You can use a silicon loaf pan or a regular pan greased with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the honey and then the vinegar.
- Now, add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix well.
- Fill your loaf pan and bake it for 45 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Ta-Da! It’s ready!