Another cauliflower dish on the blog! I bet you couldn’t have guessed this veggie was so versatile, could you?
This Creamy Cauliflower with cheese is a great side dish for your lunch or dinner. We love to have it with a beautiful steak and some fresh salad.
You can also make a huge batch to have leftovers for the week, saving you some precious cooking time when you need the most.
I feel this is much better the next day by the way, with all that gooey cheesiness happening. 🙂
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup of ricotta
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Place in a baking dish the cauliflower florets, garlic, capers, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Roast them, tossing occasionally, at 180C for about 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, but not browned.
- Then, add in the ricotta, mozzarella and parsley, mixing well.
- Bring it back to the oven and bake until the surface is finally golden and brown. Approximately 30 minutes.
- It’s done!
Looking more ideas on what to prepare with cauliflower?
Find here more recipes using cauliflower as the main ingredient.