It is Leo here again and today I want to invite you to have some yummy Low Carb Scones with me.
Hmmm with some jam and cream, delicious!
This is a very easy recipe to follow, so you can prepare them in no time at all.
- 2/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 200C (390F)
- Mix well the first five ingredients (the dry ones).
- Now add in sequence and mixing properly after each addition: coconut cream, eggs, and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add it to the first mixture until everything is fully combined.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper (also known as bakery paper).
- Create small balls of dough on your baking pan (feel free to create them any size you want).
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Let it cool down before serving and enjoy it with some jam or cream!