Hi my friends,
it’s Leo here and I must say: this recipe is a serious thing. We have tried many LCHF pizza crust recipes before, but nothing could beat this one.
It tastes and looks like a regular pizza, but it is also low carb high fat and super delicious.
It is a nut-free version from this recipe. Hope you like it. 🙂
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon of psyllium
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F).
- In a bowl add mozzarella and cream cheese. Melt them using a microwave or in bain-marie.
- Bring your bowl to a work surface and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine everything until you have a dough texture. Reserve.
- Prepare a pizza sheet with parchment paper.
- Start by opening your dough on it (any shape you like) using your fingers.
- Top it with your favourite flavour, we used tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, chilli flakes, and rockets.
- Enjoy it! 🙂