It’s Mel here once again bringing you a fantastic recipe.
This time, Handy will prepare one of my favourites: Blueberry Muffins!
And these are not regular muffins! They are low carb, as well gluten and dairy free.
The real challenge is to eat only one after you make an entire recipe. 🙂
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F)
- Using a stand mixer, beat the eggs until pale yellow.
- Still using the stand mixer, add the following ingredients – in order: coconut oil, coconut sugar, almond meal, salt, psyllium, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Use the mixer until all the ingredients are perfectly combined.
- Next, add the blueberries to the dough. (use fresh blueberries for best results)
- With appropriate muffing pans, fill them with the mixture you got so far.
- Bake them for 30 minutes.
- Wait until they cool down before serving.
- Enjoy with coffee or tea!
It is Leo here again and today I want to invite you to have some yummy Low Carb Scones with me.
Hmmm with some jam and cream, delicious!
This is a very easy recipe to follow, so you can prepare them in no time at all.
- Preheat oven to 200C (390F)
- Mix well the first five ingredients (the dry ones).
- Now add in sequence and mixing properly after each addition: coconut cream, eggs, and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add it to the first mixture until everything is fully combined.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper (also known as bakery paper).
- Create small balls of dough on your baking pan (feel free to create them any size you want).
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Let it cool down before serving and enjoy it with some jam or cream!
My name is Toddy and I’m pleased to meet you. I’m totally crazy about desserts, especially those made of chocolate!
For today’s episode, I invited Handy to prepare a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Chocolate Mousse for us.
- 125g of 85% dark chocolate (you can use any 70%+ chocolate)
- 125g of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional or add any sweetener you like)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- a pinch of salt
- Melt all the chocolate with butter and honey.
- You can use any technique you are more used to: bain-marie or a microwave.
- While the mixture above melts, mix things every 30 seconds.
- Add the yolks into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Using a stand mixer, prepare whipped egg whites and mix everything with a spatula.
- Pour the final mixture in small containers and put them in fridge for 4 hours.