This mango and raspberry ice cream is simply delicious!
Well, first things first, mangoes and raspberries are a perfect combination, not only in flavour but also in colour!
Watch the video above and look how gorgeous this ice cream looks once it’s ready!
A perfect healthy treat for this summer, that your family and friends will definitely love. ❤
- 4 cups (600 grams) of mangoes, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup (250ml) of plain yogurt (I used my favourite: Chobani)
- 2 cups (210 grams) of raspberries, frozen
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In saucepan, let’s put the raspberries and lemon juice on low heat until you get a jam-like texture.
- Let it cool down before using on the assembly step.
- Next, in a food processor add mangoes and coconut cream. Mix until everything is well combined and you get a super smooth and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mango mixture and raspberry jam in an ice cream container, alternating layers as you go.
- For maximum presentation, use a knife to swirl to create some sort of marble effect.
- Let it set in the freezer for one hour. ⏰
- IT’S DONE! 🎉
Summer is just upon us (at least here in the Southern hemisphere), so nothing better than a healthy ice cream, right?
What is also great about this ice cream is that it is not only delicious, it’s also visually quite nice!
The contrast between the vivid red and the lively yellow are truly mouth-watering!