Missing bread for breakfast but not in the mood to bake a whole loaf? This Simple Flat Bread is perfect for you!
It’s an individual serving, very low carb and awesome for sandwiches or simply to have with some butter in the morning. I normally make it as a quick breakfast option, but you can also use it to create beautiful sandwiches to have along the day.
- 2 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour (or 1 tablespoon of coconut flour)
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of pure cream (or unsweetened yogurt)
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together and set it aside.
- Put a fry pan to warm up at low heat. If you don’t have a non-stick fry pan, I suggest you to grease it a little with coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture and let it cook until the bottom part gets brown. Flip to the other side and repeat the process. It’s the same idea of making pancakes!
- It’s ready! This recipe gives you one flat bread. You can have it with anything you like. Cut it in half in order to make a beautiful sandwich.