It is Leo here again and today I want to invite you to have some yummy Low Carb Scones with me.
Hmmm with some jam and cream, delicious!
This is a very easy recipe to follow, so you can prepare them in no time at all.
- Preheat oven to 200C (390F)
- Mix well the first five ingredients (the dry ones).
- Now add in sequence and mixing properly after each addition: coconut cream, eggs, and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add it to the first mixture until everything is fully combined.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper (also known as bakery paper).
- Create small balls of dough on your baking pan (feel free to create them any size you want).
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Let it cool down before serving and enjoy it with some jam or cream!
My name is Toddy and I’m pleased to meet you. I’m totally crazy about desserts, especially those made of chocolate!
For today’s episode, I invited Handy to prepare a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Chocolate Mousse for us.
- 125g of 85% dark chocolate (you can use any 70%+ chocolate)
- 125g of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional or add any sweetener you like)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- a pinch of salt
- Melt all the chocolate with butter and honey.
- You can use any technique you are more used to: bain-marie or a microwave.
- While the mixture above melts, mix things every 30 seconds.
- Add the yolks into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Using a stand mixer, prepare whipped egg whites and mix everything with a spatula.
- Pour the final mixture in small containers and put them in fridge for 4 hours.
Hello! I’m Mel and I have an important question for you: “Who wants to eat some cake?“. 🙂
I think I’ve been watching Cake Boss too much lately.
You know, it would be awesome if he could use less sugar on his recipes.
C’mon, Handy! Let’s make a gorgeous and moist Zucchini cake.
PS: Don’t get intimidated by the long list of ingredients, it is an easy recipe.
- 300g of raw shredded zucchini
- 200g of almond meal
- 100g of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C (356F)
- Mix all the wet ingredients using a stand mixer until pale yellow.
- Slow down your mixer and start adding the dry ingredients (except the zucchini), one by one, until everything is completely mixed.
- Now you can add the zucchini to the batter and mix things using a spoon or a spatula.
- Place the batter on a greased pan.
- Put it in the oven and let it bake for 40 minutes (this may vary according to your oven)
- That’s all. Enjoy it!
My name is Lu and I’m always starving. You know, I need something to keep me full.
And I have an idea today. How about making a delicious (and easy) Low Carb Nut Bar?
It is also low carb, paleo, and gluten free. Perfect!
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of Brazil nuts (or any other nuts you prefer)
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- Firstly, let’s prepare the nuts: using a roast pan, place all the nuts and the coconut.
- Toast them in the oven for a couple of minutes – just to give them an extra flavour.
- Chop everything using a food processor (or a knife, you are brave enough).
- Now, in a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the nuts and the almond meal to the bowl where you just mixed the wet ingredients. Mix well!
- Wrap a container with plastic wrap and place your batter there. Put it in the fridge for one hour.
- After removing from the fridge, use a good knife and chop the bars out.
- Enjoy it!
I’m Leo and I’m here today to show how easy it is to make a delicious and fluffy Low Carb Almond Bread.
Handy is going to prepare everything for me so, just between us, she is not that smart and can’t talk… so while I explain the recipe, she is going to make it.
OK, let’s prepare our Low Carb Almond Bread.
- 5 cups of almond meal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of apple vinegar
- 6 eggs
- Before starting, preheat oven to 150C (300F).
- You can use a silicon loaf pan or a regular pan greased with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the honey and then the vinegar.
- Now, add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix well.
- Fill your loaf pan and bake it for 45 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Ta-Da! It’s ready!