These Peanut Butter Cookies are a great option for a snack, kids lunch box, or even an on-the-run breakfast.
Can’t deal specifically with peanuts? This recipe works perfectly with any other nut butter.
I’ve tried with almond and cashew nut butter (the latter is dangerously delicious though, lol).
Another cool thing about this healthy cookie recipe is that you can easily spread the dough with a rolling pin and use your cookie cutters!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (130 grams) of sugar free peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and gently work them together using your hands until you have a nice ball of dough.
- This dough is very easy to work with, you can either roll it out, finishing cookie cutters or just shape them into balls like I did here.
- Place cookies on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and bake them for 25 minutes. ⏰
- Let them cool down completely before removing from the tray.
- It’s DONE! 🎉
Now enjoy your peanut butter cookies!
Tip: For a lower carb version, replace coconut sugar with an artificial sweetener of your choice.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.