Summer in Australia can be defined in a single and short word: HOT! ☀
So, why not a yummy healthy treat to help us to deal with these scorching temperatures?
I certainly need that. 🙂
This Coconut and Pineapple Ice Cream is super refreshing and the perfect substitute for those sugary things we are told are ice creams… 😜
- 4 cups (500 grams) of pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup (250 ml) of coconut cream
- A small piece (6 grams) of fresh ginger
- 6 leaves of fresh mint
- In a food processor add pineapple, coconut cream, ginger, and mint.
- Mix until everything is well combined and you get a super smooth and creamy mixture.
- Pour the pineapple mixture in an ice cream container and let it set in the freezer for one hour. ⏰
- IT’S DONE! 🎉
Enjoy your Coconut and Pineapple Ice Cream
Looking for other healthy ice cream options?
I have many other ice cream recipes just for you! 🙂
Idea: if you want to enhance the presentation to impress everyone, you can top it with fresh mint leaves just before serving.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.