Another low carb bread that’s a winner here at home: almond flour bread! 🍞
This bread is unbelievably easy to make and requires just a handful of ingredients.
It’s also super tasty and has a great bread-like texture, perfect to make toasts.
I love to have mine with avocado, spinach, and smoked salmon.
That’s a delicious combination and a killer breakfast option, keeping you full for hoooooours (in a healthy way)!
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (200 grams) of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (200 grams) of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor, mixing until everything is well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and cover it with a baking sheet. I used a 20cm loaf pan here.
Then, add in the batter.
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F) and bake it for 40 min or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. ⏰
- It’s DONE! 🎉
Enjoy your almond flour bread!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.