These low carb crackers topped with herbs are simply superb!
It’s a great way to have something different for breakfast or as a snack, and you can use any type of herb as a topping, just use your creativity!
Not a fan of herbs? That’s not a problem at all. 😁
You can simply omit the herbs and make these crackers plain to spread anything you like on top.
I personally love them with butter. ❤️
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup (40 grams) of coconut oil, melted (you can also use butter)
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup (35 grams) of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- In a bowl add eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Mix everything for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add coconut flour and baking powder. Combine them well.
- Line a parchment paper on a baking tray and spread out the mixture creating a very thin layer.
- Sprinkle dried rosemary and oregano all over the surface.
- Preheat oven at 160C (320F) and bake it for 20 minutes. ⏰
- Then, take them out of the oven and carefully cut the crackers into the shape and format you like more.
- Bring it back to the oven and bake it for more 30 minutes. ⏰
- IT’S DONE! 🎉
Low carb crackers are a great idea for those moments where you want something crunchy and healthy at the same time.
Like I mentioned above, they work super well for a variety of occasions: breakfast or an afternoon tea, either plain or with your favourite spread!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.