In case you are like me and LOVE cauliflower (and bread), this cauliflower bread is made for us! 🤗
It’s super delicate, light and fluffy, with only 3 grams of net carbs per slice, an awesome low carb bread option!
As I said above, this is a delicate bread, so I highly recommend you to toast it before serving or using as sandwich bread. Toasting will help to keep its shape.
- 4 cups (575 grams) of cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 5 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and cover it with a baking sheet. I’m using a 20 cm one here.
- Next, add in the batter making the surface even.
- We will bake it in two stages, first bake it for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 190C (374F). ⏰
- Then reduce the temperature to 180C (356F) and bake for more 50 minutes ⏰, or until risen, golden and cooked through.
- It’s DONE! 🎉 This is a very delicate bread so let it cool in the pan before removing from it.
I also suggest toasting your slice before eating for the best taste and texture.
Loved this recipe? I have also published several other recipes of bread and many other recipes using cauliflower as the main ingredient.
And if you like video recipes, there is almost 100 of them available on my YouTube channel – Yum Nibbles!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.