I simply love how practical and tasty this Multi Seed Tahini bread is. You only need to combine a few ingredients and magically you end up with a beautiful loaf! Usually, I manage to cut my loaf into 17 slices, leaving each slice with only 1.2 grams of net carbs! Very good for a low carb bread, right?
- 1 cup of tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of mixed seeds (I’m using chia, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds)
- In a large bowl whisk tahini, salt, baking powder, and eggs.
- Next, add your mix of seeds and using a spatula stir until well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and cover it with a baking sheet. I’m using a 20 cm one. Then, add in the batter.
- Preheat oven at 160C (320F) and bake it for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- It’s done! 🎉
Did you know? Tahini is a well-known source of B vitamins, which are important to boost energy and brain functions, and also vitamin E, which has a protective function against stroke and heart disease. Not to mention a few important minerals, such as magnesium, iron and calcium.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.