My Coconut Flour Bread is a winner 🏆 when the topic is low carb bread. It is a super light bread, with a delicious coconutty flavour and only 0.7 grams of net carbs per slice (I manage to cut my loaf into 16 slices)!
I love to have it toasted with some butter or even avocado. YUM! It is also perfect for sandwiches and with soup. You should definitely give it a try!
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup of coconut oil, melted (you can also use butter)
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- In a blender add eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Mix everything for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, add to a bowl: coconut flour and baking powder. Combine them well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is nicely combined and there are no visible lumps of coconut flour.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and cover it with a baking sheet. I used a 20cm one here. Then, add in the batter.
- Preheat oven at 180C (350F) and bake it for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- It’s done! 🎉
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.
3 reactions on “Coconut Flour Bread | Low Carb Breads #2”