I can finally say I’ve mastered the technique to make the perfect cauliflower pizza crust. I’ve tried so many different ideas, changing a bit here and there, willing to get a version that doesn’t fall apart.
Today I’m proud to say I’ve achieved that! This is the BEST Cauliflower Pizza Crust EVER! This crust is perfect and simply has the best texture and flavour you can imagine. Put your fork on the side and embrace a delicious slice of pizza with your hands. 🙂
- ½ head of cauliflower, shredded
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Add water and shredded cauliflower in a pan. Once it starts boiling, cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- After the cauliflower has cooled enough – like lukewarm temperature, strain the liquid out placing it on a cheesecloth or a thin tea cloth, squeezing very well. Squeeze it until you can’t see any drops of water coming out of it. Nobody likes a soggy crust!
- Next, add the strained cauliflower together with the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix everything until well combined.
- Place a baking sheet on a pizza tray and pour the batter over it. Use a spoon or spatula to make it even and in a circular shape.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes at 180C (356F).
- It’s done! You can top your crust with any filling you like, here I added tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, black olives, and cherry tomatoes. Pizza time! 🍕
Are you also a cauliflower lover?
If so, check out here all amazing recipes we have with cauliflower. 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.