Our Summer Salad series is about to finish! There is only one episode left. 🙁
But that’s no reason for disappointment, let’s talk about today’s video! This Mediterranean salad is one of my favourites. I simply love the combination of flavours and the olive oil. YUM! Everything is much better with olive oil, don’t you think?
Plus this recipe is super easy and in just a few minutes you end up with a super tasty meal! This one serves 4 people and it’s perfect with chicken or lamb.
- 125 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 large yellow capsicum, diced
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 30 grams of feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except the feta cheese) and mix well.
- Transfer everything to a serving dish and crumble the feta cheese over it.
- It’s done! Serve immediately.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.