In case your are looking for a Coleslaw recipe perfect for BBQs, burgers and hotdogs, this is THE one. It is super creamy and crunchy, exactly how a perfect Coleslaw should be. Plus, I’m totally in love with this sour cream base dressing. You can’t believe how delicious it is!
So how about giving it a try next weekend? I promise you, your BBQ parties will not be the same once you introduce this yummy recipe to everyone.
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of plain yogurt
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 small cabbage head (green, red, or a mix), chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl add cabbage, carrots, and salt. Then, mix everything well.
- Next, pour the dressing over the veggies. Toss gently to combine, making sure all ingredients are coated evenly.
- It’s done! Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour before serving.
Note: Coleslaw has the best texture and flavour when served on the same day this dish is prepared, but it still keeps well for several days in the fridge.
Ah! This was the final video of our Summer Salads series. I hope you enjoyed them and started having much more salads with your meals!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.