Here it is one more episode part of our Low Carb Breakfast series! And for today, I bring to you a very simple and classic breakfast option: Scrambled eggs.
You know, there are many versions of scrambled eggs out there, some use milk, others butter or cream. There is also the American style or even the French one! Options for everyone’s taste. Today’s video I’ll teach you the way we have here at home, in other words, the way I like the most: just eggs and a bit of butter.Without any fancy technique. 😛
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter (or 1 tablespoon of coconut oil)
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Put a frypan on low heat, then add butter (or coconut oil) and let it melt.
- Next, add the slightly beaten eggs and season them with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Now, pay attention, these eggs MUST cook slowly, we don’t want overcooked and rubbery eggs. To ensure that, keep an eye on them while stirring gently. Do it until you feel the eggs are cooked enough (remember, we don’t want overcooked eggs).
- Once the eggs are cooked through, it’s done! Place them immediately on a plate and serve.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.