Hey, another recipe of our great Summer Salads series! 🙂
For the fourth episode, I brought you one of our favourite salads here at home: Spinach, pumpkin and feta cheese salad. These 3 ingredients match together in an incredible way. Every bite tastes like perfection!
This recipe serves four people very well. I like to make it every now and then and store in the fridge for the next day. It’s always very handy to have some salad ready in the fridge, isn’t it?
- 300 grams of butternut pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 2cm-thick pieces
- 120 grams of baby spinach
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- On a tray (already covered with parchment paper) place all the pieces of pumpkin.
- Coat them with olive oil and season generously with salt and black pepper.
- In a pre-heated oven to 200C, roast the pumpkin for 30 minutes or until they are tender and got a clearly golden colour.
- Place the baby spinach on a plate, add roasted pumpkin pieces, then crumble the feta cheese over them.
- It’s done! Serve immediately.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.