This is the second episode of our Summer Salads series. I hope you’re enjoying it. 🙂
On today’s video, we will show you how to make a colourful Greek Salad. I’m crazy about everything in this salad, the crunchy and refreshing cucumber, that very sweet tomato, the saltiness of that feta cheese, and dear lord, that olive oil coating everything. I simply love it!
Another good thing about this salad is the preparation. You just need to chop all ingredients and put them together. Simple as that. Shall we start it?
- 6 firm ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 200 grams of black olives
- 220 grams of feta cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of (125ml) olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix them gently. Be careful with the feta cheese, as we don’t want it to lose its shape.
- It’s done! Serve immediately.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.