Ho Ho Ho 🎅🏻! As we’re all on Santa’s nice list this year, I’ve decided to treat us with a delicious Christmas Berries Cheesecake.
This recipe is ridiculously simple to whip up and will impress every guest you might have (I would have it only for me though :P). They will never guess this is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and much lower in carbs when compared to a regular recipe.
In case you don’t celebrate Christmas, no worries! Have it to welcome the new year, or any other special date you would like to celebrate by having something totally guilty free as dessert. 🙂
- Half of our famous 🙂 sweet pastry crust recipe
- 460 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 200 grams of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar (or any sweetener you like)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup of berries jam
- 100 grams of fresh berries to garnish
- First get your sweet pastry crust done and cooled before use. We’ve already shown you how to make sweet pastry crust.
- Now onto the filling preparation, use a stand mixer and beat together the cream cheese and ricotta.
- Once everything is well combined, add the eggs and mix well.
- Add coconut sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and mix again.
- Finally, stop the stand mixer and pour the creamy mixture over the baked crust.
- Preheat oven to 180C and bake it for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool in the fridge before serving at least for 4 hours. Overnight is better.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.
1 reaction on “Christmas Berries Cheesecake | Special recipe”