Time for the third episode of our Low Carb Breakfast series! Are you enjoying it?
On today’s video, you will learn how to make this very simple and delicious 3 ingredients pancake. I love to make these pancakes on Sunday mornings for a lazy breakfast! They are so easy and nutritious. Yum!
You can use this exact same recipe for other pancakes flavours, for example, sometimes I use 3 tablespoons of mashed sweet potato as a replacement for the banana or a simply add more nut butter. Check the directions below for the complete instructions.
- ½ over-ripe medium banana
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (optional, but recommended)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional, but recommended)
- Add all ingredients in a blender. Keep in mind that the banana must be over-ripe to bring enough sweetness to our pancakes.
- Blend until everything is well combined.
- Warm a non-stick fry pan and grease it a little bit with coconut oil.
- Pour around ¼ of a cup of this mixture, letting it cook for like a minute, then flip to the other side.
- Keep doing that until your batter is gone. This recipe will give you 6 small pancakes.
- It’s done! Serve it warm, with some butter and extra bananas.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.