This is the first video of a Low Carb Breakfast series we created. So many delicious things we prepared to show you! Can’t wait to post all recipes. 🙂
To start, I decided to bring you a refreshing breakfast option: an Avocado & Chia pudding. This is perfect for a hot summer morning, refreshing and super filling. The recipe is enough for two servings, but you can double (or even triple) it to make extra servings for other days or maybe somebody you like.
- 1 avocado
- 1 and ½ cups (300 ml) of coconut cream
- ½ cup (120ml) of water
- Half lime/lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Coconut flakes to garnish
- Sweetener to taste (we didn’t use any, this is totally up to you).
- Add to a blender, the avocado, coconut cream, and lemon juice. Blend until you get a nice and smooth mixture.
- Turn off the blender and mix in the chia seeds.
- Pour the mixture into a container and refrigerate it for at least 3 hours (overnight is better).
- It’s done! Garnish it with some coconut flakes before serving.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.