I love to make this Cauliflower Rice as a side for many dishes that traditionally I would have with regular rice. Curries, Beef Stroganoff, Risotto, Asian style stir-fried rice… The list is long.
It’s very low carb, tasty and good for you! So, if you are missing some rice, give this recipe a try. You won’t regret. 🙂
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Chopped onion
- ½ cup of water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and chop into small pieces. You can use a food processor to make things quicker.
- In a pan heat the olive oil and add the chopped onion. Sautè them until tender.
- Add the chopped cauliflower, water, and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- You can serve it with anything you like, here we stir fried it with eggs. YUMMY! 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.