You may have heard about zucchini noodles before. It’s also known by a variety of different other names (zoodles, zucchini pasta, zucchini spaghetti), but all of them are the same: a real food pasta made only using zucchinis.
That’s right, you need only a single ingredient – zucchini – to make your pasta. This is an amazingly healthy way to add more good stuff into your body!
Remember to also use your creativity to add extra flavour to it. You can top with a delicious homemade tomato sauce, add to a soup, mix with some fresh broccoli, garlic, olive oil, and chicken breast… Hmm, I’m already salivating here thinking about all the dishes I can make with it.
- 2 zucchinis
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash your zucchinis. Cut off the ends and let’s start making our noodles.
- There are many ways to make it. You can use a spiralizer, veggetti, grater or a knife. All these options will change the final looking of your noodle/pasta, but the taste will be essentially the same.
- After you get it done, toss in a pan with some salt and pepper.
- And it’s ready! Serve it with a delicious Homemade Tomato Sauce and garnished with shredded parmesan cheese. YUMMY!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.