Missing that crunchy element in your breakfast? Maybe in your afternoon tea or as a snack? Whatever happens to be the reason, it’s always good to add some crunchiness to our lives, don’t you think? So, don’t miss out this amazing Crunchy Sesame Crackers recipe.
Plain, with butter, cream cheese, nut butter or anything you like! Use your creativity and please your ears with that delicious Crack Crack sound. 🙂
- 1¼ cup (300g) of sesame seeds
- ½ cup (100g) of pumpkin seeds
- 60g of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of psyllium husk
- ½ cup (100ml) of water
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F).
- Mix together all ingredients, reserve.
- Line a parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out your dough over it.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Then, take the baking sheet out of the oven and carefully cut the crackers in the shape you like.
- Lower the heat to 140°C (280°F) and bake it for another 40 minutes.
- Make sure all crackers are dry. Let them cool before removing from the baking sheet.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.