Raise a hand who never had a hard time trying to replicate that perfect bread texture in a low carb recipe. There are many recipes out there, sure thing, but the success rate is too low. However, to start the year with good vibes, here is THE Perfect Low Carb Bread recipe.
Mate, this is the best one! Easy and quick to make, amazing texture, and perfect flavour.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (224 g) of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (160 g) of almond flour
- 6 tablespoons of pure cream
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 150C (300F)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor, then mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter in a loaf pan greased with coconut oil (or use a silicon one).
- Bake it for 40 min or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let it cool. I’m kidding :P, spread some yummy butter and eat it whilst still warm. 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.
3 reactions on “Perfect Low Carb Bread #glutenfree #sugarfree”
What size bread pan do you suggest? I can’t wait to try this, it looks so good.
I’ve used a 21 cm one, but I reckon a shorter one would give you a taller bread. Let me know what you think about this bread once you make it. I simply love it, it’s one of my favourites ever!
Baking soda or baking powder? Baking soda needs an acid to activate it. Baking powder does not.