Looking for a grab-and-go snack idea? This recipe is a winner! Using only a few ingredients you can bake a huge batch. I love to make this gluten free coconut cookies, they are so easy and great to have with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Freeze some for future cravings! 😀
- 200g of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 200g of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 200g of unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 260C (500F).
- Combine all ingredients together. Reserve.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make little balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake it for 10 min or until its corners get golden brown.
- Let it cool before serving.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.