We are finally back with new videos! Second season starts this week full of new, delicious, and easy to make recipes. All gluten free, sugar free and grain free. 🙂
To start, let’s learn how to make an amazing Pumpkin Bread; absolutely delicious with some butter or anything else you may prefer. You can either watch the video above or follow the directions below:
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour (92 grams)
- 4 tablespoons of psyllium
- 4 teaspoons of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted (120ml)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 400g of baked and cool pumpkin, mashed
- 20g of pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 150C (300F)
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Reserve.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and then add coconut oil and vinegar. Mix all together.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
- Now add the mashed pumpkin and mix things well.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil (or use a silicon one) and pour your batter into it.
- Garnish with some pumpkin seeds to enhance the presentation. Simply sprinkle them over the bread.
- Bake it for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Spread some yummy butter on it and eat while still warm. 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.