Who wants to try an authentic Tiramisu recipe today? \o/
That’s right, we all want. 🙂
Today we’re going to prepare a dessert that is certainly going to impress your friends and guests, and make you absolutely proud of the final result. Excited about it? Let’s do it!
- 100ml of pure cream
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (or any sweetener you like)
- 50ml of hot water
- 6 almond cookies (you can use this recipe, or use any other cookie you may prefer)
- unsweetened cocoa powder to garnish
- In a cup, stir 1 tablespoon of honey with the hot water and instant coffee.
- Soak the cookies in this liquid mixture and reserve.
- Using a stand mixer, add pure cream and the other tablespoon of honey. Beat them until you have whipped cream.
- Turn off the stand mixer and using a spatula fold in gently the mascarpone cheese. Reserve.
- Now it is time to assemble this beautiful dessert. Start layering the cream and soaked cookies in serving cups (about 3 layers).
- Keep in the fridge for at least two hours to set. Overnight normally works better.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder over it before serving.
- Enjoy as a special treat!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.