What’s up, guys? It is Toddy here.
This Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cake is perfect to surprise a friend with a fancy dessert or, why not, simply ourselves! It is sugar-free, gluten free, nut free and very chocolaty. Full of flavour combined with that gooey centre we love to see in a chocolate lava cake. Yummy!
And don’t push yourself too hard, every now and then we deserve a special treat. 😉
- 150g of dark chocolate (90%)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 150C (302F).
- In a bowl put together the chocolate, butter and honey. Melt them in bain marie or using a microwave (be careful to not burn the chocolate).
- After melting and mixing everything together, bring it out from the bain marie and add the eggs.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Grease two small cake tins with butter and pour some cocoa powder in it.
- Place the batter into the tins and bake it for 6 min (approximately).
- Keep an eye on your oven to avoid overcooking them. Each cake must be firm on the outside but still have that delicious and gooey centre.
- Serve it warm and with some cream.
- Enjoy it as a special treat. 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.