It’s Lu here and I must say, it’s been so cold these days in Australia that we can’t stop thinking about hot goodies.
You know, something that will warm our body and, of course, our belly. This Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe is perfect, so rich… Hmmm yummy!
- 300ml of pure cream
- 60g of dark chocolate (90%)
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- In a saucepan, stir in all ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Bring it to your stove and keep mixing in low heat.
- Keep doing that until the chocolate melts and the mixture starts to get thick. This will take about 6 minutes.
- Pour it in two mugs, and it’s done! If you want to give it an extra heat, add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Enjoy this rich and hot drink in a cold day.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.