Hello again everyone!
It’s Mel here and today we are going to cook one of my favourite things here in Australia: banana bread.
This is so authentic and delicious… hmmm prepare a good piece of butter and enjoy this with a cup of coffee or tea this afternoon.
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Add your mashed bananas to the wet ingredients and mix them well.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan or use a silicon one, if you prefer.
- Pour your batter into the loaf pan and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down before serving.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.