Hello my friends!
Winter is just around the corner here in Australia, and nothing matches this season better than some, low carb and high fat, comfort food.
This is an easy recipe, and it will make your belly warm and cozy while you enjoy this delicious Zucchini Gratin.
- 1kg of sliced zucchini (baked for 20 minutes and seasoned with salt, black pepper, and olive oil)
- 500g of shredded chicken
- 100g of feta cheese
- 100g of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup of pure cream
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F)
- Using an oven-safe pan, prepare some layers with the main ingredients.
- Feta cheese;
- Repeat until all ingredients were completely used.
- Finish by covering it with the shredded mozzarella and the pure cream.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy it!
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.