Hi, my friends,
it’s Toddy here and I must say: change your plans for today and make this recipe. It’s awesome!
I’ve tasted many different desserts so far, but nothing compares to this gorgeous (and easy!) hot cake.
OK, enough talking, let’s prepare it.
- 50g of dark chocolate (anything between 70% and 90%)
- 2 tablespoons of sugarless hazelnut butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 whipped egg white
- Preheat oven to 200C (392F)
- Place in a large bowl both the dark chocolate and the hazelnut butter.
- Melt them using your favourite bain-marie technique (or a microwave).
- After that, add the egg yolk and the coconut flour, making sure everything is well mixed.
- Beat your egg white in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Add it to your chocolate mixture in two steps. Try to create a light and airy mixture.
- Pour the finalised mixture into small greased containers.
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- It’s ready after cooling down for one minute. 🙂
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.