As you can see in the video above, I’m super excited about today’s recipe.
These are the most delicious, and easy to make, butter cookies you have ever had! Not only that, they are a special version: low carb high fat. Fantastic!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar (or any sweetener you like)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 140g (3 tablespoons) of melted, unsalted butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover the mixture with some plastic wrap and reserve it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F).
- In an oven-safe pan, make small (cookie) balls using the dough you just removed from the fridge.
- Squash them using your hand, so they will have a better cookie shape.
- Bake them for 12 minutes. Be careful to not overbake it. 🙂
- Let the cookies cool down a bit before serving.
- Optional: prepare a fresh coffee and enjoy with your cookies.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.