It’s Lu here and today Handy surprised me with an incredible recipe: low carb Oreo® Cookies.
Can you believe that? I can’t stop eating them! 🙂
OK, I will stop for a second and tell you how to make this recipe.
- 100g of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar (or any sweetener you like)
- Preheat oven to 250C (482F)
- Mix all the filling ingredients together and reserve.
- Now for the cookie, in a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (first five).
- In another and separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (last three)
- Put together the two mixtures you have for the cookies, mixing them well.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop your dough on it and let things bake for 10 minutes.
- After your cookies cool down, assemble it like a sandwich – putting the filling in the middle.
- Enjoy it.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.