My name is Toddy and I’m pleased to meet you. I’m totally crazy about desserts, especially those made of chocolate!
For today’s episode, I invited Handy to prepare a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Chocolate Mousse for us.
- 125g of 85% dark chocolate (you can use any 70%+ chocolate)
- 125g of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional or add any sweetener you like)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- a pinch of salt
- Melt all the chocolate with butter and honey.
- You can use any technique you are more used to: bain-marie or a microwave.
- While the mixture above melts, mix things every 30 seconds.
- Add the yolks into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Using a stand mixer, prepare whipped egg whites and mix everything with a spatula.
- Pour the final mixture in small containers and put them in fridge for 4 hours.
* Note: net carb count = total carbs - fiber. Carb count is estimated based on the products I used.
Always check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.