Another brilliant variation of my super popular low carb pie recipe: Ham and Cheese pie.
Again, super yummy and super easy to make; filling this time is basically diced ham, cheese, and oregano!
You can watch the video above to learn how to make it, step-by-step, or simply follow the directions below.
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup (260g) of tahini (or almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups (340 grams) of ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 cups (340 grams) of mozzarella cheese, diced
- In a bowl mix together eggs, tahini, salt, and baking powder.
- Line a parchment paper on a cake tin and pour half of this batter in. I’m using a 24 cm square tin.
- Then make a layer of ham, followed by mozzarella cheese, finishing with a layer of the remaining batter.
- In a preheated oven to 160°C (320°F), bake it for 50 minutes or until golden brown. ⏰
- IT’S DONE! 🎉
Would like to see more low carb pie recipes?
I have an entire collection of ideas and recipes especially created for you! 🙂
Ah, as you may have noticed, I used tahini for the main recipe, which gives you a nut-free result.
If you’re OK with nuts, you can also use almond butter. 🙂